Beautiful smiles are healthy smiles.
Whether you want a quick teeth whitening procedure to brighten your smile, or if you are looking for a total smile makeover, Dunnellon, FL Perkins Dentistry offers cutting edge cosmetic dental services to improve the appearance of your smile. A beautiful, comfortable smile can help you enjoy your best quality of life.
Dr. Perkins provides cosmetic dental services that can enhance the appearance of the teeth and gums for a more balanced and confident smile. Perkins Dentistry takes a comprehensive approach to cosmetic dentistry, incorporating general and restorative treatments when necessary to provide results that are stable, lasting and aesthetically pleasing. Dr. Perkins participates in hours of advanced dental education every year allowing him to stay up to date with all of the advancements in cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dental Concerns
Cosmetic blemishes can be distracting and cause patients to feel embarrassed of their smile. Cosmetic dental concerns can also present oral health risks. Chips or cracks in teeth can make your smile more susceptible to tooth decay, infection or even tooth loss. Repairing cosmetic damage can help prevent further deterioration of the tooth structure.
- Gaps in teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Broken, chipped, cracked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Cosmetic Dental Services
Cosmetic dental services help repair and stabilize compromised teeth and improve the overall aesthetic of your natural smile. Dr. Perkins has over 30 years of experience providing natural and beautiful results. He is passionate about giving his patients the confidence to smile again. Using only the best quality materials and state of the art technology, Dr. Perkins is able to create beautiful smiles on healthy oral foundations that patients feel confident to share.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are used to make an instant change to your smile. They are thin ceramic shells that attach to the front and sides of the tooth covering up cosmetic blemishes and help to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Lumineers: Dental Lumineers are similar to porcelain veneers and are used to conceal cosmetic blemishes. The major difference between them and porcelain veneers is that Lumineers are thinner which makes them easier to place.
- Tooth Bonding: Teeth bonding is a quick and efficient treatment that is used to cover cosmetic imperfections. It is not a permanent treatment like veneers but it is more affordable and doesn’t require as much tooth preparation. A special bonding material is place on the tooth and is molded into a desired shape for instant results.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and requested cosmetic treatment performed. Dr. Perkins offers in-office and take-home whitening options. It provides a quick and budge friendly way to instantly erase stains from your teeth in a safe way.
- Dental Crown: Dental crowns are often used for cosmetic reasons such as to hide discolored teeth or deformed teeth to improve your overall appearance and smile. A dental crown is basically a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over your natural tooth and cemented in to place.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is the clear alternative to traditional metal braces. They are the discreet way to get straighter teeth. They are also removable allowing you to eat a normal diet and brush and floss normally.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are an effective way to replace missing teeth and rehabilitate your smile. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone. Then Dr. Perkins will use that to attach a replacement tooth.
Areas We Serve
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry to repair and improve your smile, contact our team of experienced dental professionals at Perkins Dentistry. Our comprehensive approach addresses the needs of the whole mouth for longer lasting, more attractive results. Perkins Dentistry welcomes new and returning patients. We accept new patients for cosmetic dentistry in the Ocala, FL, Chatmire, FL, Dunnellon, FL, Marion, FL, Inverness, FL and Belleview, FL areas in Marion and Citrus County. To request a dental health exam, contact our dentist office at (352) 440-5827 or click here to request an appointment online.