Have you ever wished you could change the appearance of your smile?
If you answered yes, Perkins Dentistry offers many cosmetic treatments that can target the issues you have with your smile. Dr. Carter Perkins offers his cosmetic dentistry treatments to patients living in Chatmire, FL. Investing in your smile with our menu of cosmetic treatments is guaranteed to be life-changing. Whether you seek a subtle enhancement to boost your confidence or a dramatic change that addresses more complex concerns, we offer the personalized care you need for a beautiful, lasting result.
Total Smile Makeover
A total smile makeover includes one or more treatments that will improve the appearance of your smile. These treatments can address imperfections with your teeth or gums. Dr. Perkins may use general or restorative dentistry treatments in addition to cosmetic dentistry treatments for a smile makeover.
This will ensure that you get a smile that is aesthetically pleasing as well as stable and long-lasting. The treatments you will need are based on your unique needs and the condition of your oral health. During your one on one consultation with Dr. Perkins, you will get the chance to share the insecurities you have with your smile. A treatment plan will be drafted and reviewed with you that will address your desires and needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Perkins wants his patients from Chatmire, FL to have healthy and beautiful smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments will improve the appearance of your smile while also supporting your overall oral health. The treatments are both highly effective and affordable.
Dr. Perkins can realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth or reshape teeth that are too short or too long using the best quality materials and state-of-the-art technology. The treatments we offer that can correct almost any cosmetic concerns include:
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are like a thin ceramic shell that attaches to the front and sides of the tooth covering up cosmetic blemishes and help to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Lumineers – Similar to porcelain veneers, Lumineers are ultra-thin shells that can disguise any imperfections on the teeth. These are thinner than regular veneers therefore will require little or no tooth preparation.
- Tooth Bonding – Cosmetic teeth bonding is a versatile treatment used when patients are not ready to commit to a more permanent option. A customizable tooth-colored, composite resin is placed on the prepared tooth and sculpted into the desired shape to hide many cosmetic concerns.
- Teeth Whitening – One of the most popular cosmetic treatments available, teeth whitening is an easy way to instantly brighten your smile. We offer effective in-office and at-home whitening options.
- Dental Crown – Dental crowns can hide discolored teeth or deformed teeth to improve the appearance of your smile. A crown is basically a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over your natural tooth and cemented into place.
- Invisalign – This clear aligner system will straighten teeth without the use of traditional metal braces. Invisalign involves wearing a series of custom-made clear aligners for about a week each to slowly move the teeth into proper alignment.
Schedule A Consultation For A Smile Makeover
Contact Perkins Dentistry today to begin your smile makeover journey. Dr. Perkins is a talented cosmetic dentist and will help you get the smile of your dreams. Contact our office to request a cosmetic consultation where you will work one on one with Dr. Perkins to design your new smile.
We invite patients from the Chatmire, FL, Ocala, FL, Dunnellon, FL, Marion, FL, Inverness, FL, and Belleview, FL areas in Marion and Citrus County to visit our dentist office. To request a consultation and dental health exam, contact us at (352) 292-8749 or click here to request an appointment online.